Price : ₹ 16.00 - 22.00 / Kilogram
MOQ : 3 Ton
Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
||Hdpe Bag, Plastic Bag
||10-16 Mesh, 16-20 Mesh
- Carbon= 44.0%
- Hydrogen= 7.0%
- Oxygen= 47.0%
- Nitrogen= 0.4%
Typical Applications :
- Media for finishing, tumbling, and blasting. Carrier for fertilizers, insecticides, and feed additives. Absorbent for hazardous wastes, liquids, grease and oils.
- Corn cob grit is a good choice for jobs that require both an abrasive and absorbent counterpart. Oils and liquids are absorbed by the grit while at the same time the surface is being polished, finished, or deburred. Corn cob grit is free flowing and highly absorptive. These characteristics make it a great choice for feed additives and insecticides and fertilizers. Corn cob grit is considered a soft abrasive and has a Mohs hardness rating of 4.5.
- Corn Cob Grit is an environmentally smooth and safe flowing abrasive made from the hard cob. It is used primarily as a vibratory and tumbling media to absorb oils and dirt and to dry parts, without affecting the surface of the parts. Corn cob grit is also a safe blasting media for delicate parts.
Chemical Name : Corn Cob Blasting Media
Major Advantages :
- Non-toxic blast cleaning media—causes no health or environmental hazards
- Dust-free corn cob products-aspirated
- Long-lasting; re-usable
- Reduces cost of finishing operations
- Preserves micro finishes
- Packaging 50 lb. paper bags or 2,000 lb. net super sacks.
- For further information on packaging options, contact S.A.I Synonyms corn cob blast media, corn cob blast grit, corn cob grit, corn cob abrasive, corn cob flour, corn cob abrasive media, corn cob pieces, corn cob dust, corn cob granules, corn cob Classification Corn Cob Blast Media TSCA (SARA Title III) Status:) Not listed. A non-toxic blast cleaning media.